Discover Your Inner-Athlete
Expert approach to carving out a more powerful, comfortable body
The truth is, boredom fuels failure. That’s why in my 14 years as a trainer, supporting the ongoing motivation of my clients through effective, dynamic and compelling personalized training programs is my passion.
In my career I’ve had the honor of coaching athletes from the NFL, MLB, MLS, NBA, MLL, NWSL, and US Women’s Pro Tennis. I’ve worked with players on the US Men’s and Women’s National Soccer Teams and have had numerous athletes who have won Gold Medals in the past two Summer Olympics.
I live and breathe personal training.
I’m a regular contributor for The BostonHerald as the blogger “Mr. Fit”, and for 6 years I served as the head sports performance coach for the both the Boston Cannons (MLL) and the Boston Breakers (NWSL).
All bodies have the capacity to change, to evolve into stronger, more balanced places to live.
I began my career with the Springfield Falcons of the American Hockey League. I was hired by the Pittsburgh Pirates organization to work as the head strength coach for one of their minor league affiliates (Hickory Crawdads). I went on to a position as the Minor League Strength and Conditioning Coordinator for the San Diego Padres. I managed the strength and conditioning program for all six minor league affiliates within the Padres organization.
And while I’ve worked with professional athletes for years, my passion is recovery; helping the people I work with prevent and bounce-back from injuries, and working with people that have truly struggled with their focus.
Currently I’m an Adjunct and Visiting Professor for both Endicott College and Northeastern University. I prepare students on physiological factors of group behavior, strength and conditioning, leadership, first aid and injury prevention.
My goal — don’t be boring, as boredom really does lead to failure. Every session with me must be different and that session must be remarkable.
My clients are constantly engaged and they understand the training is effective, simple and it works. You will build muscle, increase lean body mass, lose weight, decrease body fat all while increasing your fitness levels.
Expertise & Certifications:
- MS, CSCS, LATC
- Board of Advisors for the Sports Science Department at Lasell College
- Board of Advisors for New England Sports Partners, Antonelli Baseball and Four Pillar Performance; baseball specific organizations
- Bachelor’s of Science in Athletic Training from Salem State College
- Master’s of Science in Sports Medicine and Injury Prevention and Management from Springfield College
- Licensed/certified Athletic Trainer
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Nutrition Manager
- Served as National Director of Coaching, Education and Sports Performance through CATZ Sports Performance Training
Each client will see and feel results in an environment where every session is new, exciting and fun.
I look to constantly improve each client’s experience. You will be part of a community at Rebirth who appreciate the importance of developing health and fitness, as we build habits to become lifelong learners and skilled movers.
You’re ready. You can do this. Let’s talk!
When you train with Mark at Rebirth, you get way more than just a workout!
Each client receives:
- a customized nutrition plan
- sample menus
- daily food log
- strength and cardio workouts to do on your own
- stretching and corrective routines
- and unlimited support between sessions